Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Golden Globes 2018 Sketches

There were so many beautiful dresses at the Golden Globes.  All the ladies (and Gents) looked amazing, and it was wonderful to see such solidarity.  I couldn't narrow it down to one dress to sketch.  Here is a little peek at my quick sketches from the other night.

Penelope Cruz in an off-the-shoulder gown with lace details and a solid train by Ralph and Russo.  Oprah wore a custom-made Atelier Versace off the shoulder, fitted long sleeved black velvet gown with Swarovski crystal incrusted accents along the neckline.  I really liked the draped off the shoulder Christian Siriano gown with the added sassiness of capris pants that Christina Hendricks wore.  This look reminds me of classic Hollywood.  Have I seen Bette Davis or maybe Kim Novak wearing something similar?  And finally Gal Gadot in a very sleek Tom Ford evening dress with a tuxedo jacket.  Although, I don't think it would matter what Ms. Gadot wears, she would be equally gorgeous in a burlap sack!

Bravo ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment